View Single Post
Old 02.24.2016, 03:08 AM   #22
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Never understood how people are thinking Jim was so important to SY. Of course he is a great musician and fully brought his part to SY, but SY made great records before him and made them also after him. The same logic I could say how Jim Schlavunos was so important to SY (I really think he was the greatest drummer in SY even he played only in Confusion).

Also, I donīt think Jimīs influence to ATL was very big. Yes, they made SYR3 before releasing ATL, but in SYR3 jams are no base of ATL (theyīre all in SYR2 where Jim isnīt with). There are also no mentions about him in texts of ATL or album cover. I believe they just have fun when making SYR3.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|