View Single Post
Old 02.21.2016, 05:51 PM   #360
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I smoked weed for the first time in years a few weeks ago. Had a nasty little dental episode (read: literally broke a fucking molar in half and ripped my tongue open on the shrapnel) and had to have "emergency oral surgery." But because I already take pain medication, they couldn't/wouldn't give me anything extra for acute short term pain from the procedure.

Felt like goddamn my. Saint Helen's had erupted in my face hole for a week. So I took the Valium they did give me and my reg pain meds and then took some of my girlfriend's weed to kick it up a notch while I lay on my ass watching Better Call Saul.

It was nice man. I never thought I'd smoke again, because I developed really strong anxious reactions to being high. But the Valium must have shielded me, because I got plenty lit and forgot I even had a face for a few hours.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|