View Single Post
Old 02.19.2016, 11:34 PM   #807
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Thank you. Could you elaborate more on what i mentioned about the uniqueness of not just listening to the recordings of shows, but how actually being there live you truly feel like you csn feel the music being created spontaneously and you can feel where it is going?

It reminds me very much of chilling in the jam space just sitting in with whoever showed up to free jam. The music is being created on the fly

Man, you were at the exact show I wanted to attend.
I saw the Grateful Dead in Seattle in 1995. I wasn't exactly as keyed in as I would be today.
Not sure what you were expecting.

still, I wrote a fuckton about this shit just because you asked me to. I normally get paid cash money for writing.

I'm gonna pull a you after your Terminator reference and demand some props beyond a "thank you."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|