View Single Post
Old 02.18.2016, 10:26 PM   #47794
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I discovered Sebadoh, Folk Implosion and Daniel Johnston from the Kids soundtrack haha.

Yo Sev: all the Bowie replays lately have me thinking of that Aphex Twin remix of "Heroes" on 26 Mixes. I always loved that remix in all its mess-of-a glory.

Love it.
Though the Bowie tributes are starting to wear at me a bit. I'm interested to hear the Flaming Lips stuff, but Amanda Palmer and Lady Gaga and Beck+Nirvana doing "Man Who Sold the World" is all kinda driving me nutso.

I would like to hear a really well crafted various artists mix though. Something the Lips might end up doing. But it would have to involve a lot of talent. Not just Stardeath +White Dwarves and Miley Cyrus.

I'm trying to think of who I'd like to hear on such a tribute album. But I'd rather have one tribute that's high quality and well thought out than dig through all this crazy shit, most of which is extremely ill advised and forgettable.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|