View Single Post
Old 02.12.2016, 04:17 PM   #479
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think that since the current wave of hip hop is purely based around stripper anthems, and that most of the hot new tracks are bumpin' out of Magic City in Atlanta, instead of a large media marketplace like NYC (where hip hop was born and where it has rotted on the vine) and LA, (where every fucking goddamn rapper still sounds like G-Funk-Lite) these "kids are just not exposed to it.

Over the past month my wife and I have noticed that the hip hop radio stations in Houston (93.7, 97.9) are playing all the cats that we have been listening to for the past 8 months or so, from Rae Sremmurd, to Rich Homie Quan to TY $ to Kevin Gates to Future. I guess no one under 30 is listening to the radio anymore.