View Single Post
Old 02.12.2016, 04:08 PM   #474
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well that proves it then doesn't it! (Heavy sarcasm, here)

Why now louder? Kanye's been acting crazy for a decade. He's done some seriously dumb. ass. shit. and he's said some dumbass things. You've never been bothered by it.

Now all of a sudden you're on board? You really think the music was THAT bad? Come on, have you HEARD the new Wiz Khalifa? It's a musical non-entity... An absolute void of nothingness.

Yeah you're right, the lyrics aren't the same. That's because these are different songs. Ye's been all over the place lyrically for his entire career. Parts of College Dropout and Yeezus should infuriate you if this bugs you out.

I can see that you've thrown in the towel though. You're just suddenly, today, no longer on Ye's side after being a devoted and committed fab throughout his entire career.

STOP REEADING PITCHFORK AND TWITTER. Listen to the damn music, stop talking about shit that has nothing to do with it.
You're all turned around. Kanye's always been crazy, but this is a new look for you.

I hate the fucking media. Part of it, but hate it.

You've been Cloud City-Vadered, to quote the only entertaining line on the Flash this season.

Cloud city Vadered like a Bitch.

I don't know who I am anymore if I'm not Ye buddies with Louder!

NR, don't listen to this shit- go hear the album and report back to me privately. We've been compromised.
You're being too defensive right now. I'm not attacking you nor anyone else here dude. I love Kanye and want this album to be great. I never cared what the media says..
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|