View Single Post
Old 02.12.2016, 12:10 PM   #462
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I don't think I understand the point of Twitter. Isn't it supposed to be like a short post? But everyone does like 15 of them in a row. It's like they're making a FB post but breaking it up into single sentences. Weird.

As a journalist I really appreciate the premise of Twitter. You can get shit pumped out fast, to so many people. The character restrictions are actually probably good for writers, publicists, and anyone else who needs to remember how to give all the necessary information as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Hashtags and @'s should not be counted in the character count though. That's fucking ridiculous. You should also be able to post a link and not have the URL take up all your space.

As a consumer I hate Twitter. But I hate Facebook too. Twitter is definitely classier. I wish Facebook would die, or integrate with Tumblr. Death to the timeline!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|