View Single Post
Old 11.14.2015, 04:30 PM   #5502
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm ima check it out for sure.

Last night was Friday and of course it meant SF night. They got SF2:Super Turbo on a stand up cabinet with Japanese sticks and buttons. Plays well....my friends are teaching me and showing me the ropes of high level play. Damn it's hard. But yeah....Had some amazing wins in 3s last night though....being immersed in the match and just have you become the character and react to everything so well is the greatest video game high you can get. It can be so hard to do the right thing in 3s sometimes...but last night, especially the last matches, I was playing out of my mind. It such a great feeling ending the night on such a great match. My friend was being a dick that night and he's MUCH better than I am and it really went down to the final hit of the final round to win. He won on a mistake of mine, but I was very content with my performance. Anyways...it's nice to see hard work pay off and now I can truly contend with the best 3s players in Chicago.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|