View Single Post
Old 10.28.2015, 01:37 PM   #39892
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My new neighbor is a weird one. he is quiet, but his GF/wife/baby momma is a weird one and their little baby is a heavy crier. he comes off as a full on drinking ALL day kind of guy, where he drinks so much he does not get intoxicated but instead gets a bit numb, and she sits catatonic on a folding chair in their patio area as if she is nodding off on the Horse... A different lady with three children comes by sometimes. my guess is that his guy got caught making a baby with a crack-ho of some sort, his wife left him, and now he lives with minimal furniture and a loud ass baby he could care less about.

people are so weird.....