View Single Post
Old 10.01.2015, 03:52 PM   #39871
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Hey, its not that you made bad points, and in many cases i agree with a Jungian approach to schizophrenia, but sometimes its worse than just "a neurological configuration that is different from the majority of people and that there's nothing to worry about"

i dont mean it like that at all.

i mean his neurological hardware is functioning in a way that happens to a large number of people but not the majority. and since we are nasty fascist apes we take any opportunity to viciously pathologize, separate and lock up people who often are not a threat to us or themselves, but are just disturbing our fascistic sense of what "sanity" is.

worrying about it is futile.

in fact worrying about it is what all the legions of scammers, dealers (that includes the psych establishment) and advice givers want you to do.

fuck 'em all.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|