View Single Post
Old 10.01.2015, 11:38 AM   #39868
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
see i have those voices swirling around my head. i can hear everything else around me but if i pay attention they'll go away. going to sleep i have no problem. but awake, its like strobe light. it only happens when im really tired but i don't think it's normal. never heard anyone talk about it. i hear it at work sometimes but its like a radio. can't see purple or blue but that's what i imagine until a change the dial.

the point is i can handle it. just want to know if anyone has these like maybe after getting drunk? ok, it's hard to explain and not some may think it's bullshit. the more sleep i get the more it goes away.

ok!!!!, let me explain: if i ignore it it goes away. but if i let/when it lets looose it tells me to do crazy shit. almost i cant' understand it. seeing moving things too. i just thnk lack of sleep, but i have to turn the music up.

this is adult onset schizophrenia. the symptoms are mild but sound like they are increasing.

you are probably have some big deficiencies in your diet so first of all i recommend strong daily multivitamins and minerals. then sobriety and cutting out drugs and alcohol is the next step.

the only step after that is to go to the doctors. instantly they will pounce on you and start prescribing SSRI's which as an american you will have to pay for bigtime. before you through your money and potentially your brain away on this crap do some proper googling about the history, side effects and (Faked) research methods that went into these drugs. then understand that their reps bribe doctors all the time (video footage of them admitting is is easy to find). then understand that ANY bad effects that occur when you are on these drugs will be blamed on alcohol/street drugs that you have taken or may still be taking. then maybe come visit my psychotic brain damaged friends before they die or go back to jail and ask me how much of a contributing factor i think their constant intake of SSRI's are.

consider also that you will be labelled a nutcase and the state will have serious ammo against you, especially since you have a daughter this is something to think about.

consider also the idea of telling other people IRL about these symptoms to share your pain and fight the stigma is the most dangerously stupid thing you could ever do.

then consider that you just have a neurological configuration that is different from the majority of people and that there's nothing to worry about and nothing you can do provided you are able to not potentially exacerbate it with narcotics. also remember that you will be punished the most viciously and severely by others for your behaviour in times of stress due to the fact that your brain is wired different from theirs and they don't like that.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|