View Single Post
Old 09.24.2015, 01:38 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Oh, sorry, didn't want it to sound like a "How could you like that" kind of post. I totally understand people who say that oldschool Disney was visual magic and yeah, it certainly turned out to be a gamechanger. I'm just not willing to give him full credit for that. He did put a lot of work into it, but so did his staff.

Update: And despite all my dislike of the man, I'm actually going to show a classic Disney cartoon during an event I host tomorrow. Because yeah, it's pretty damn good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2T-vCv65QE
Its not that i'd negate the importance of his staff but this documentary really showed just how directly involved Walt was at every level for decades.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|