View Single Post
Old 09.23.2015, 10:54 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So ive been watching the PBS American Experience Walt Disney and its really shifting my perspective. I always thought of Disney as a sell out son of a bitch responsible for the corporatization, indeed the Disneyification of art and culture.. and sure, contemporary Disney is surely that, but learning more about 1920s-1950s Walt i am increasingly seeing Disney the man as a visionary, artist, and brilliant futurist. His early films were innovative, creative, ground breaking works of art. Even Disneyland is an artistic vision when you separate it from all the cash.. i find myself conflicted. What do yall think?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|