View Single Post
Old 09.05.2015, 11:32 AM   #39801
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Note: The Asian guy on the far left is Gamble. He's actually a top SF2 player in the country...and possibly the best E. Honda on this side of the globe.

Then you got the dood sitting on the right on the cab with the glasses...he's like top 3 3s players in Chicago and the guy behind him with the jean shirt is also top 3 in Illinois. Anyways...it's nice to finally have a group where I can learn the game and push myself beyond my limits. Last night I was defeating the fucking titans of Chicago...not consistently...but when the games really counted...I took 'em. Convincingly too! And last week I was up at least 4 games on my main rival/mentor.

Feels Goodman.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|