View Single Post
Old 09.05.2015, 11:24 AM   #39800
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Last night at the arcade. It was so fucking fun. Literally everyone I play with, minus like 3/4 players, were there. So many good matches in! All these mofo's are real killers and I was doing fairly well. I had myself a nice little streak going then this guy comes in with some girl he's with and started to bragged. He was saying things like, "THIS IS THE PLACE TO PLAY STREET FIGHTER, ALL THESE GUYS ARE MASTERS. I COME HERE ALL THE TIME AND PLAY." Yeah...I've never seen that fucker in my life, and I used to basically live at the arcade....now I'm reduced to at least once a week(twice if I'm being a responsible human). Anyways....life is really fucking good.

EDIT: like 3 more doods showed up a little later.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|