View Single Post
Old 09.01.2015, 01:02 PM   #39790
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
so registered for the clep, and my stepdad offered to help pay my loan by end of the month so i can finally have my goddamn degree. but shit, i hafta call fiu and see if just having my aa would put me in "good standing" there seeing as a transfer requirement for uf is being in "good standing" at any previously attended institution. which i guess makes sense. but ugh. i do not want to do this. i get legitimate ptsd symptoms just thinking about the years 2012 and 2013. and the 2nd half of 2011.

damn, friend, it makes me supersad to imagine what you've gone through. but it also makes me happy that you can see clearly and leave that behind.

as for teh ptsd-- is there an indirect way to deal with this. like, email being easier than phone? or maybe getting a letter from a health provider so you can be somehow pardoned?

i know this sounds silly and even spoiled by comparison but i once got a shrink's letter to help me get a desk by a window in an office. SAD is real, yo.

but anyway--medical excuses are medical excuses. maybe approach it that way, rather than something more self-punishing?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|