Thread: The SYG Podcast
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2015, 11:06 AM   #19
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha. Like I said, I have no desire to be involved. There's a line between "real" life and "this site I visit" that I really try not to cross.

I would actually love to speak or write about some of the experiences I had as a young musician and show-goer, trying in my own small way to be a footnote in the history of loudness. But I couldn't discuss this or even my experiences seeing and meeting SY without crossing that line.

I think I could handle the technical aspect of it... Or rather, advise others on doing so. But I'm not the guy for this.

Perhaps someone with a more encyclopedic memory of dates and line-ups and specific shows/recordings, who could ad-lib interesting discussion about underground music over the past decade...

In other words: not it!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|