View Single Post
Old 08.27.2015, 07:06 PM   #18958
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Almost two decades of DeNiro:

1997--Jackie Brown, Wag the Dog, Cop Land (!!!Three very good movies, I'd say)

1998- Ronin, Great Expectations (respectable quality)

Then what happened?

99/00 - Analyze This, Flawless, The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, Men of Honor, Meet the Parents (a mix of having fun and bad scripts)

01 - 15 Minutes, The Score (more bad scripts, this time masculine genre stuff)

And that's been his career since. Having fun and lame cop/crime films. With maybe Silver Linings an exception.

Seriously, what happened? Does he just suck at picking scripts? I don't think he's ever bad (sometimes coasting, but not "bad" exactly) but most of the movies he picks seem like such a waste of time to make.

Yeah, I'd love to get the inside scoop on what happened with him. I read somewhere that he got involved in some property investment thing that resulted in him having to go for the jobs that paid rather than took his interest. But who knows if that's true.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|