View Single Post
Old 08.24.2015, 06:22 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Support the veterans. The US government and military spend BILLIONS to support the troops. They then kick them to the motherfucking curb when they are useless, regardless of past honor or bravery.

So I say, support the VETERANS. The government sure as fuck does not.
well... support some veterans-- not all of them.

e.g., veteran john mccain has been wanting to bomb bomb bomb iran for decades now. i mean, good for him for withstanding torture, but come on.

like him, too many politicians and other powerhungry types leverage their veteran status for all sorts of dubious purposes. "i have a purple heart therefore do as i say." hm, no. a fascist veteran is still a fascist.

i've interviewed veterans for documentaries and i've seen everything from "my country turned me into a murderer" to "this flag can do no wrong".

militarism is a really shitty ideology. so pick and choose carefully what you support.

e.g., i think these are some veterans worth supporting:

http://www.veteransforpeace.org
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|