View Single Post
Old 08.23.2015, 09:36 PM   #18948
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

INHERENT VICE (PTA, 2014)
- mostly it was very funny, with a twinge of paranoia and some minor brutality. i hand't realized where the movie was sourced, so i thought i was a great movie detective when i thought to myself "this reminds me of the crying of lot 49", which pony had just been reading, and i thought i'd bring it up in the book thread, and at the end i spot that it was based on a book by thomas pynchon ha ha ha. but i liked this movie better than i like pynchon (sorry fans). in any case beautifully shot. great cast and all. good paranoid plot. enjoyable all the way, except for a cringeworthy spanking scene and maybe the very end which i was like-- eh! it's not a better movie than there will be blood but i enjoyed it more than the master and i forget what else. watch it in a good screen.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|