View Single Post
Old 08.08.2015, 08:42 PM   #39680
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Chris Christie lost his own credibility with "conservatives" and no disrespect to him but only New Jersey could elect a fat guy to an executive office. Like Homer Simpson said, "a fat guy kissing a woman is on the state flag."

Again, I'm not telling you what i personally like or agree with so much as parroting what it is. Unless someone sounding even more grown up that Jeb (and sure, that sounds easy or obvious but remember we're talking about the GOP, the party of Nixon and Reagan) than the Bush III era will be established next year

You said national campaign--the Republicans can't win a national campaign by playing to their rabid base. Jeb-Boy is another Mitt "Clueless" Romney --lots of negatives in a national election. Fat guys not winning executive office? Tell that to William Howard Taft.

At this very early stage, neither you nor anyone else can predict who the next president will be. But if you really can predict the future, I suggest you set up shop on Wall Street. You could make billions predicting what the stocks will do.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|