View Single Post
Old 08.08.2015, 01:56 PM   #39674
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yes, we're due for a swing to the right (after barely a swing to the left) but it won't be Bush. I didn't realize how fucking boring he is. No way anyone under 35 will give a shit about him. Holy hell, my fingernail has more charm.

Kasich could win. Funny: he'll have a harder time convincing the far-right that he's an acceptable candidate, but if that happens, it'll be a relatively smooth slide into the White House.

And as a resident of the state he governs, I can predict he wouldn't be all that bad as prez.

Bush won't win. His head-up-the-ass statements about how Americans should work harder--when Americans over the past few decades have greatly increased their work productivity but haven't received corresponding wage growth--show how out of touch his elitist ass is.

I'm also an Ohio resident. Catsick would be a total nightmare as president. He is a snake oil salesman and a complete piece of shit. His much-hyped balancing of the state's budget amounted to a shell game, and abolishing the Ohio estate tax--which was miniscule compared to the federal estate tax and which a lot of Ohio estates didn't pay at all--robbed local governments of much needed money. And then there's Jobs Ohio--an agency lacking public oversight and scrutiny which doles out goodies to his rich friends while failing to improve the overall economy. And who can forget his attempts at union busting? Apparently many can, but I can't. He deserved to be limited to one term as governor and would have but for Tim Fitzgerald's campaign imploding.

OK, enough of my rant. Evollove, I love ya, man, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|