View Single Post
Old 08.03.2015, 01:13 AM   #39590
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
sweet! plus 7 days in a row of work = much needed $$. good for you!

meanwhile, here-- after a well-deserved lazy morning we spent the day a) clearing a studio, b) decluttering a bathroom. with delicious results. it looks great, plus now it will be easy to cart it all away.

people accummulate so much shit. i swear. it's insane. even if you don't try, it accummulates. just piles on.unused stuff and unused stuff. endless. "just in case maybe some day i...." fucking endless.

NO MORE. as winnebago man would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I was just telling the homie its time she boss up and fight dudez already. I wouldn't fight that chick if i had a strap yo!

different weight categories, but i'd totally love to see her beat the crap out of champion wifebeater floyd mayweather.

also, if she wouldn't mind kicking donald trump right in the huevos, and yank his hairpiece, that would be fantastic.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|