View Single Post
Old 08.01.2015, 06:14 PM   #18879
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
City of the Living Dead (Lucio Fulci)

Seen this plenty of times before on nth generation video but finally saw it in a decent version (Arrow Video). One of Fulci's more overlooked films but definitely up there with his best. Although not based on an actual Lovecraft story there's some references to his mythos and has a general Lovecraftian feel. If you like Lovecraft, ultra-low budgets, poor dubbing, outrageous gore and synth-heavy soundtracks you're gonna absolutely love it. Although if you do like those things then you've probably already seen it and love it.

--

Friday the 13th (Remake)

I'm not the biggest fan of the original but do enjoy it. I hated this though. It encapsulates the problem with so many current slasher remakes, in that within a few minutes of introducing the kids/potential victims I hate them so much that I just want them to die immediately. There's a million other things wrong with it but I can't even be bothered to go into them.

I'm on Jason's side.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|