View Single Post
Old 07.14.2015, 10:57 PM   #39390
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i have to wait a month for some official adhd test/interview then the doc i saw (this is all affiliated with the local university and luckily insurance is being fairly helpful) said we'll start with a regiment of medication based on those results. thinks i have co-morbid inattentive type adhd and an anxiety disorder and i guess he wants to be sure rather than just throw medicine at me? which is fine. i'm actually happier with a doctor wanting to be thorough and right.

denis leary has a new show on fx thursday with greg dulli from the afghan whigs doing the music. i'm actually kinda stoked for this.

congrats again gmku and safe flight, suchfriends