View Single Post
Old 07.10.2015, 09:00 AM   #47064
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
If I'm not mistaken, right now Ian and Deborah's house is getting turned into a museum for Joy Division "fans". Imagine the tour guide: "Here there used to be the turntable where he spinned Iggy Pop's The Idiot for the last time. Over here there was the TV in which he watched a German film about a musician who goes to the United States and kills himself. And if you turn around and look to the kitchen, there's the washing line he hung himself from. I hope you have all had a jolly good time!"

I'm all for preserving history, but I'm with Barnie on this one: this is some seriously morbid wretched shit.
Not going to go there ever.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|