View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 11:01 PM   #39342
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
has anyone heard the new Luke Bryan? it's like he be rapping wid a chicken wang inbetween that white boi lip.

i met his father two years ago doing floors and he's a fat white redneck racist honky. talkin, nigger this and nigga that. im pretty sure this Luke has a terrible view of the world just like his beer belly poppy.

corn feed, racist bread to the bone.

'tare it up, ride my pickup to the end of Alabama. no gays there just good ol jesus wit a six pack waiting to do my thang wit dat good ol hail marry , mang, to fro and what not. guurl, do that little country bumpkin dance on my hood. i luu dat lil hip hop and jagger. lil skinard and you know i luuu dat Hank too.

herrrr or therrr. anywherrr but hurrrrr guurl. life is a highway. the most lameass suck my peckerwood country boy music. yep, dat me, guud 'ol Luke Bryan. ridin jon deer tractors and huffin peanuts and cottin.

if you want to be tortured, you have to hear this guy. he's hot shit in bro country/ country music.

bro country is like if you add Matchbox 20, sheryl crow, and third eye blind together with an accent and hip hop.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|