View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 05:12 PM   #578
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Dwayne Wade won championships! Blake Griffin is playing deep into the playoffs!

The Beard is clever. He has hooked up with the smart one with the least pretensions of grandeur. She stuck by crackhead Lamar for years. She is the only one in that whole family that has an actual sense of humor.

WOW - I had no clue as I really don't keep up with who is dating / has dated who. I was only aware of Odom and Humphries......hope you're right!

Looks like Chris Broussard is more of an ass wipe than I realized:

‏@mcuban @Chris_Broussard how about this. You post any proof I was calling/texting his friends asking anything I give 100k to charity of yr choice.

‏@mcuban @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had any ethics u would msg me and I will give u his address

Mavs Fan Is Pissed
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|