View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 11:51 AM   #39323
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
see monsanto, seeds, indian farmers, suicide.

fuck copyright

no, you're confusing two things. that there is not an argument-- it's 4 words making a vague appeal to some sort of feeling.

i fucking hate monsanto, but it does not follow that by extension i hate all copyrights.

i also believe that patents and copyrights should be time-limited and ideas should eventually entered into the public domain-- i do not support the mickey mouse copyright extension.

failures of implementation or excesses do not mean that copyright is inherently bullshit. it's kind of like saying that because you fucked up your tax return the rules of multiplication should be tossed out.

--

eta-- just like digital looting is a disruptor in the media market, monsanto is a disruptor in the agricultural system. should we embrace them wholeheartedly then, as things that "make other things obsolete"? (that was just a rhetorical question).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|