View Single Post
Old 07.06.2015, 10:16 AM   #1176
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yo my darlings, so me and a friend have decided to get into the t-shirt/vest selling business, along with him selling prints of his paintings. So I figure I might as well try and hawk the tops on here.

Introducing our first top, and hopefully the first of many, the Kanye Vest. Here's the link to our Etsy page Etsy

Hopefully some of you dig it and the like. I expect Rob Instigator, El Symbols and Suchfriends will pining for a Kanye Vest to add to their collections.

Love//

That's an interesting drawing and all- might be cooler if the style was used to caricature political villains- but I would *never* wear that. Of course, I've never worn anything without sleeves except for the undershirts I wear under my work clothes (which still embarrass me even though I'm the only one who sees myself in them), so maybe I'm a too J. Crew for your look.

But listen, if someone started marketing a line of dress casual clothes with tasteful and unassuming embroidered Dead Kennedys or SY or Aphex Twin or Kanye logos on the breast pockets or cufflinks, I think that person could make a lot of money with the aging punks, acid heads and thugs who need to look professional at work, but don't want to stop repping their hardcore roots.

Metalheads in particular would probably flock to a fashion line like this, since so many of them have IT jobs which allow for nothing but the occasional neat ponytail as a means of self expression.

Maybe you could get in on this. My girlfriend makes clothes and sells them on Etsy (you know her as E. noise field if at all) and is kind of brilliant when it comes to DIY fashion. And I briefly spent some time taking Graphic Design electives in college, so. Maybe we could all be happy opportunistic capitalists together!!! Have your peopl call my people (ie PM me) if you're interested.

*Fistbumb*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|