View Single Post
Old 07.04.2015, 03:21 PM   #1161
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i said it'll be an album of the year contender and y'all probably thought i was overreacting, haha. it's all good though.

Well, I am genuinely amazed by the accuracy of your prediction on this one. I'm sorry I reacted that way. I think Barter 6 was still fresh in my head. I know we both expected something amazing on Young Thug's debut, based on the material Thug had made available at that point.

When that turned out to be the biggest disappointment of the year, I guess I stopped believing that a (relatively) untested rapper could be expected to make a "Best of the Year"-caliber release on their first official true LP.

I'm still approaching big, heavily hyped debuts with extreme caution.

Anyway, Vince really has done something special and extraordinary here.
I was pretty sure I still preferred ALLA up until yesterday, but then I put on the second half of ALLA after Summertime '06, and it seemed pretty slow by comparison.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|