View Single Post
Old 06.23.2015, 07:18 PM   #1278
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it would have been but this was mixed with cranberry so it was like a fat-free pemmican (real pemmican not the brand). good ingredients just spongy texture and too much sugar for jerky proper.

owww! mouth... wha's good for that...rinse with saltwater?

yeah, i rinse with a cup of warm water/salt/cayenne pepper/garlic. makes my breath awful but it helps the pain.

i cut up an avocado (surprise surprise; they're on sale) and put some pico de gallo in there. then had a bowl of pasta with pesto sauce and chicken. i'm still hungry.