View Single Post
Old 06.23.2015, 02:01 PM   #39129
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
If my cubicle neighbor were not so darned cute, this would be irritating: She has this particular nervous habit of laughing at the end of almost every sentence she speaks. It's a quick, nervous, little laugh, almost a giggle, but deeper and quicker--she laughs and then quickly stops.

She gets away with it because she's a "girl" and she's young, but I feel bad for her sometimes, as in, don't you know how that sounds to the other person? She does it especially when she's talking on the phone. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, that's bad news. (laughter) We apologize for our mistake. (laughter) But we do appreciate your significant contribution to our liberal arts in prison program (laughter)."