View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 06:35 PM   #39011
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
im getting to the point in my own life where the incessant and quasi fascist drive to positive thinking and the religion of working on yourself is testing my patience.

i feel like telling people to fuck off and increasingly im looking for ways to firmly shut down the conversation when it comes to this

its the most condescending non advice you can get. it basically boils down to "but you just have to do it!" over and over again. for someone to say this to you implies a level of disrespect, condescension and stupidity that is extremely irritating.

i do not give a fuck if these attitudes are socially mandatory and aggressively promoted by the majority of people at all times. they are wrong. the denial of the negativity of our situation is imo highly linked to how much we actually suffer it. it is a form of abuse to demand this positivity and supernatural inexhaustible will power from people, to force them to personalize EVERYTHING so that collective and social experiences cannot form and only individualized misery and suffering and self blaming can propagate and our slavish devotion to exploitative reality paradigms can continue unquestioned and further punish and hurt us.

if it handicaps me in life to reject this attitude then so be it. i will tell anyone who tries to reply to this by saying one thing about ME and not my actual argument with the phrase "fuck off" and nothing else. if i get one single response about ME to this then that's what i'll say if i even reply at all. and in real life i will at least feel like doing that.

as far as im concerned anyone that feels like they have a right to sadistically try and reformat my brain into positivity and self blame is someone not worth respecting or listening to.

and someone IRL is doing this EVERYDAY and shits gonna hit the fan soon