View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 05:10 PM   #564
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I knew from the GET that Iverson would never win. no one of any consequence wants to play with a fucking ball-hog that insults the coaches, demeans fellow players, and carries himself like the second coming of Jeebus himself. Fuck AI. I HATE that people list him as a top 10 player all time. what a fucking joke.

Same here......the ONLY thing AI is top ten is number of shots taken, one of the worst shooting percentages in league history.

Speaking of shooting percentages......Stephen Curry's worst season is equal to the best seasons by Ray Allen and Reggie Miller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Hey bytor, how does James Harden or Dwight Howard's legacy stack up to Lebron? Me i ve come to terms with losing big Lebron, that nobody respects the dude just makes him all the more likeable to me. Its punk now. Also and again, respect to the Warriors, they handled their biz and yes, the media attention should be on them. However what all you haters don't realize is the sports media is only focusing on Lebron because all the haters wanna soak in his loss more so than celebrate the warriors. Same thing when the rockets won, people wanted to laugh at the Knicks..

Again......just how juvenile are you?

No hate here, ever!

Just stacking up trophies......believe it was you comparing him to, The Mailman.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|