View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 01:31 PM   #1022
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Kanye West Helped Kim Kardashian Accept Bruce Jenner’s Transition
http://time.com/3835506/bruce-jenner...im-kardashian/
Quote:
“Kim told me a story. She goes, ‘You know what really turned me around on thinking about this?’ I said, ‘What?’ She goes, ‘Kanye.’ I went, ‘Oh, okay,’” Jenner said. “He says to Kim, ‘Look, I can be married to the most beautiful woman in the world, and I am. I can have the most beautiful little daughter in the world, and I have that. But I’m nothing if I can’t be me. If I can’t be true to myself, they don’t mean anything.’”

Added Jenner: “Since then, Kimberly has been, by far, the most accepting, and the easiest to talk to about it.”

this is beautiful of course, and Kanye's sentence captures the same energy and inspiration i get from listening to one of his albums. but is anyone else baffled about how America seems surprised that Kanye is a great guy?
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|