View Single Post
Old 05.15.2015, 09:36 PM   #788
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
I wish I could comment on these Mad Men final theory's but I've just finally saw the first season on TV and will be soon buying the others on DVD.

so, wont be seeing the last episode.

I know enough about this show to speculate but only know the premise from my cheap point of view and some in between drama.

like, I never knew Pete was aware of Don's real identity and was about to blackmail him or something. is that true or was I just dreaming?

there's not a lot of likable characters besides Peggy. I even have a fondness for Don(of course). Pete's a spoiled brat. the rest are jerks. even the women....they're all a bunch of jerk selfish assholes and I hate advertisement. screw those fucks. who cares!!!!

no, I think i'll still watch the final. though I have just skimmed the surface of this deeper show. it is fantastic if you keep up with assholes.

anyway who would lie to their kids and spouses like the main characters on this show?
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|