View Single Post
Old 05.14.2015, 11:28 AM   #128
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
dammit, i hated her for the same reasons you enumerate for liking her-- but from a different perspective. i mean her whole everything ("like me on facebook" etc) striked me as... completely fake or just lunatic.

BUT---that didn't justify my aggression.

in retrospect, i was an asshole that didn't give her the benefit of the doubt. and sure, i didn't have to like her, but i didn't have to attack her either. those were brutal times in syg and i was a part of whatever ate her. i can't undo what i did, but in hindsight i regret my actions. o well. this has been my 2 cents towards the laila virani reparations fund.
I never thought she was an attention-seeker. I liked that she was full on genuine about wanting to make friends and innocently earnest about her thoughts and curiosity, instead of being a phoney poseur.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|