View Single Post
Old 05.03.2015, 11:06 AM   #38528
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Spent a unbelievable evening with the family sitting around a backyard fire. Everyone cleared out about 10:45 pm, just before Mayweather Pacquiao started.

Via the power of Twitter, I found a youtube stream of two guys doing their own blow by blow of the fight. My wife and I listened to these two guys describe the fight in real time while keeping up via (me) on twitter (her) on facebook.

It was amazing to see how many people were watching from around the world. Here in our city, hundreds gathered outside a Buffalo Wild Wings to watch through the window......BWW was at capacity and they weren't allowing anyone else inside. Another similar scene in New York where hundreds stopped in the street to watch through someones window.

The millions in the Philippines was something to see:

No regrets not spending the $100 to view the event, but listening to two guys describe the fight and watching the world via social media was a nice experience!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|