View Single Post
Old 04.30.2015, 03:39 PM   #6762
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Fair enough but I wouldn't read to much into Lewandowski's injury. I've seen plenty of players play fine with those masks. Robben's injury is a far bigger blow, though.

see here's the thing-- last time bayern played without robben they did well regardless. i'm not saying barcelona is porto, but bernat and gotze are plenty able on the wings. plus plus plus (midfielders, defenders, etc).

lewandowski is the piece that makes the total football machine effective because he can score in that sort of commotion. otherwise the goalpoacher is muller who is great but less magic.

i get that robben can break down defenses with his dribble like nobody else, but he can also render the tikitaka nulll... wait, he's bayern's messi in the power of breakdown... yes.

at least on the left there's gotze and/or bernat. but no alaba. no ribery-- not yet anyway. badstuber re-injured out for the season.

ah ah ha, bayern is fucked. barcelona is in full force, yes? at least the deadly trio upfront? this year the wheels are coming off bayern's cart.

looking at things right now, barcelona should win the cup. barring some tactical miracle from st. pep-- that he'd have to perform twice, plus the final. very long odds.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|