Thread: montage of heck
View Single Post
Old 04.30.2015, 11:44 AM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i have been drinking good beer since before you were in the womb, but i no longer have time to concern myself with it beyond its utilitarian aspect, save for certain specific situations.
A) either youre older than gmku or wrong cuz im not quite that young

B) never meant to imply you didn't imbibe rather that perhaps you were like Saul before he became Paul..

C) i drink high life more than i don't but good beer is crucial at least a third of the time. Plus high gravity tends to equal out the costs, a few top shelf high gravity brews costs similar to the required few more of the light adjuncts

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|