View Single Post
Old 04.29.2015, 04:42 PM   #18691
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

MAPS TO THE STARS (CRONENBERG 2014) - fantastic as usual. i mean if you love cronenberg. i know this movie didn't get as high reviews from critics and public but what do i care? i'm ready to watch it again. hollywood! he said that all of his movies this one is closest to a documentary--ha ha ha ha. very good.

LA LEY DEL DESEO (ALMODOVAR, 1987) - in english THE LAW OF DESIRE. i've seen this before but it's difficult to get tired of almodovar's coked-up soap operas of this period. i love to see how his themes return throughout his career--- here you'll find several (no spoilers though). good acting too-- who doesn't love carmen maura? banderas as a young psycho a plus, ha ha ha.

Maps to the Stars was awesome, one of my favourites of last year, and maybe my favourite Cronenberg film.
A while ago at work I had to watch a bunch of Almodovar's 80s films, en Espanol without subtitles. They all looked really fun but I couldn't really understand what, why or who.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|