View Single Post
Old 04.23.2015, 11:01 AM   #6735
blue
empty page

blue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's assesblue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh yes yes... i had been expecting porto to park the bus... they did no such thing (and if they did i didn't notice because bayern was *everywhere*).

the ones who crumbled down mentally were bayern the previous week. i did not see porto give up... they were just overwhelmed by bayern's teleportation skills, but they did not throw the towel (just got increasingly more violent).
They did. Fabiano for example, had a good deal of blame for 2 or 3 goals.

Porto were playing a team 10x their budget and the absences of Danilo and Alex Sandro were major setbacks for them (much more than Robben and Ribery for Bayern), don’t get me wrong, they died standing.

I think it wasn't so much of an outer-worldly exhibition by Buyern but that the way Lopetegui set the midfield verged on suicidal. With four midfielders he basically set a red carpet for Bayern on the wings and cut off Porto’s attacking depth. And Reyes on the right was a pretty poor choice.
blue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|