View Single Post
Old 04.22.2015, 05:44 PM   #6723
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't see Juventus tonight but just looking at who they were facing in terms of Monaco's attackers, I have to wonder if their defence will hold out the same way, especially over two legs, against either Bayern's, Real's or Barcelona's.

Bayern always seem to have a bad game in them. Their quality over two legs, though, makes me think they'd be too much for either Juve or Real in the semis. Against Barcelona, their inconsistency might be less forgiving. They can't afford to be misfiring up front given that it's almost impossible to stop all of Barcelona's forwards. If they have a bad night against Messi, Suarez and Neymar, they'd likely be punished far more than they were by Porto in that first leg.

A Real v Barcelona semi would be cagey as fuck. Both teams know each other almost too well. I think Barcelona are better but I wouldn't want to call it.

Personally I'd like Bayern to meet Barcelona in the semis, so we can see how they deal with each other over two legs, rather than in the slightly artificial intensity of a final.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|