View Single Post
Old 04.22.2015, 04:15 PM   #6722
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The question now is who do you want to see face each other in the semis? The obvious thing would be to at least hope Bayern and Barca can be kept apart in the hope that they meet in the final. But anything can happen in a final so maybe the more definitive match up would see them facing each other, home and away, over two legs, in the semis.

ootah... to paraphrase van gaal, what i want is irrelevant, ha ha ha. i have no control! i'll take whatever's good.

i want to see barcelona up close which i haven't really-- this will be a good chance since either way the semis are going to be 2 individual dates (mondays? weird...)

maybe it will come down to who will be more rested and who will be struggling in their leagues, exhausted & spent. maybe??

we gotta take a look at those tables...

--

ps - okay, what i want-- i want the 2 la liga contenders to eliminate themselves in the semis so we can have a transnational final.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|