View Single Post
Old 04.14.2015, 11:05 PM   #755
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
I always try to watch Mad Men but just end up falling asleep. doesn't seem to be any difference between this season and the first, besides the years and the fact that I fall asleep.

seems like the ultimate nostalgic trip......didn't live in the 60's, so what better way to pretend I did than to have it go by in real yearly TV season slow mo without the 'was there, had to be there' hipness that hippies talk about.

like you can imagine lou reed walking down the sidewalk among these old fashion business men and bandwagon trailing young men who work in advertising. so I guess that's kinda cool, but I have no time for it.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|