View Single Post
Old 04.12.2015, 09:03 PM   #747
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit, it's a pity that it got stolen like that. less revenue means less resources to continue making good shows. and i like that show. isn't hbo on demand already a reality? they should put it ALL online and let people watch at their pace. waiting for a show to come up is so archaic.

speaking of which, i've started watching better call saul, which got DVR'd complete (but i don't have much time to watch).

instead, after kim gordon's book i've been renting "the good wife" which is kind of hilarious-- not too good that you can't do something else while watching, not too bad that it's insufferable-- it's just tv and just right to do mindless work. concentration not required.

one thing i noticed after years of watching cable shows on disc-- these network show seasons are FUCKING INTERMINABLE. they really string along the main plot and lard it up with episodic silliness. which is what makes a show like this a great aid to sorting through boring paperwork.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|