View Single Post
Old 03.28.2015, 03:24 PM   #6616
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've had a life-long fascination with LA but never with any other part of California.

Although I've never been I actually imagine Los Angeles almost to be a country unto itself and California more like a continent. I wonder if people from LA consider themselves Angelenos(sp?) first and Californians second and see themselves as quite different to people from, say, San Diego, or San Francisco.
Yes, i like that cali really is like its own continent yo, and LA has larger population then over half the actual countries so..

As to our self identity: Angelinos > Southern Californians > Californians > West Coast > Americans..

And yes, we have rivalries with other cali cities but as was mentioned we ain't beefing wiyh them so much as they clearly beefing with us. We rarely even mention San Diego or San Francisco but if LA people visit those towns those folks get in our ear about it.. as a matter of fact whenever i visit ANY city anywhere outside of LA folks generally spot me right away and ask, "you from LA" so i guess we really are original out here enough to stand out

The older i get the more in love with LA I become, i really ain't got no business moving elsewhere and if i got to trod in Babylon might as well live in its heart

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|