View Single Post
Old 03.28.2015, 01:51 PM   #6603
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've had a life-long fascination with LA but never with any other part of California.

Although I've never been I actually imagine Los Angeles almost to be a country unto itself and California more like a continent. I wonder if people from LA consider themselves Angelenos(sp?) first and Californians second and see themselves as quite different to people from, say, San Diego, or San Francisco.

I grew up in Southern California and have been living in Northern California for over 10 years now and its funny, when I was in "so-cal" I never heard of anything deragotory against "nor-cal" but after I moved up here all I heard was "fuck, so-cal". I think Northern Californians don't want to be associated with LA and I think people from LA don't care about anything but themselves (hahah, see my nor-cal side coming out!)

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|