View Single Post
Old 03.25.2015, 09:03 PM   #6556
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i was at work all day so i didn't watch a thing. read a summary and looks like he's testing people who suck. ventura something. fine, that's what friendlies are for-- testing.

denmark is not an easy team to beat. yes, it's a tiny country, but they have great players at top professional levels-- bendtner plays in the bundesliga's #2 team and they just beat inter milan-- and everyone else is in holland or germany or england or some other reasonable place. so to be ahead of them most of the game is pretty great.

i don't know what kilnsmann has been doing tactically lately, but i'm happy he's trying to break from the dismal bradley method-- it was fucking terrible. bruce arena was more tactically sophisticated than poor bradley. i would say that bradley robbed the USMNT of their "identity" from the arena days.

tldr; coaches will make their own imprint and that's the way it goes, good riddance to coach bradley-- a nice man, a good man, but a primitive when it came to tactics.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|